There are some many great blogs and even better people out there that there is no way I can keep up with all of them but this week these are the posts that I particularly enjoyed:
- Reasons I still love Sesame Street – by Chris at SAHD in Lansing
- Pondering Parenting Philosophy – by Chris at Daddy Doctrines. This post came out of a question he was asked on out Sunday night Podcast Band Of SAHD and as he thought about it more this post developed .
- Business as Usual – by Dad Who Writes. A post about getting frustrated, trying to work it out, and realizing it is all futile. I had this myself this week and his post resonated with me.
- A man? No, a dad! – by Dad Street. Inspired by this week’s guest blogger John at The Daddy Yo Blog, this post is about coming to an epiphany about fatherhood and manhood and where they intersect.
- Showing some love for Aaron and MJ – by John at The Daddy Yo Blog. Speaking of John he had a great collection of notes from other folks offering words of encouragement to a fellow blogger and friend as they go through a terrible situation.
Like I said this is just a small list of what I was reading this week, I hope you get as much enjoyment as I did and I hope you share a post or two of what you were digging this week.