I think I will make this a weekly thing for Sundays like Chris has his weekly Sunday thing, but mine will be highlighting some posts and articles I enjoyed this week. Again this isn’t a comprehensive list along the lines of what Jack does for his Daddy Blogger roundup, but a smattering of what I liked. Call it a thin slice of heaven. Before I get started I want to say thanks again to Tiffany at Mom Nom for guest posting this week. I tell you what, if you want to increase the amount of traffic to your blog get yourself a mommy blogger to do a guest post. Cha ching. Here are the things I dug this week:
- SAHDness: A new fragrance – by Backpacking dad. It’s the scent of naptime.
- I am Never Wrong – By Life of a new dad An honest and open post examining a part of his personality that he does not want to pass on to his kids.
- Miloh’s 6 month day – By Smonk You where he doesn’t do a proper post to commemorate his sons 6 months of life. Typical funny and heartwarming stuff from this creative dad.
- Hello Goodbye (Ciao Bella!) – By When you have a kid on going from Rome to Home in 12 months. A nice post on how your life changes with kids and how you welcome those changes.
- Balance – By Beautiful This last one is a post on my blog but I didn’t do it so I can dig it without being narcissistic. My wife thinking about how balance comes easy for an assistant.
So there is my list, what have you dug this week? I would love to get some links in the comments.